Friday, May 14, 2010

Random thoughts

I think that people go through a lot in life. and the things that we go through, whatever they may be, simply just make us stronger in the long run... that is, if we actually take what it is we have learned from our mistakes and teach ourselves what NOT to do in the future. i have gone through a lot difficulties, and to be completely honest, i am still going through a lot right now..im loosing the most important thing in my life .. my faith in people. i think it stuck somewhere so far, somewhere In the deadlock. Without trust there s no start, there s nothing. And i think people behave themselves just coz they Want to behave like that, and nothing more. Coz if its not right theory, misunderstandings could be solved....its just because in a couples someone is always has more previleges then the other....someone is more loved than the other.... the other person’s feeling rnt accounted for. Thats it & ntg more. at the end of the day, you look at yourself in the mirror and see who you really are. stripped of all the distractions in life. And suddenly realize: God whats happening with me? In such moments u realize there was always someone in ur path for help....Grandma, i miss you so much, dear, i need ur advices so much.....if only u could appear in my dreams to give a hint what way is the right for me....i miss u so much....

2 comments:

  1. Nice post Nelly, you touched my heart and made my cry just like she did

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cwfQD9fNHU&feature=share

    ReplyDelete